12005 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20191
- Mobility Services and Vehicles
Setareh joined Plave Koch as an associate in November 2016. She has over 10 years of legal experience with a variety of regulatory and corporate matters across a diverse range of industries. Setareh focuses her practice on counseling clients on franchise registration and disclosure matters and is experienced in representing both start-up and established companies across a range of industries, including restaurants and food service, rental vehicles and automotive services, hospitality, educational services, and various retail product and service businesses. She assists clients in drafting and updating franchise disclosure documents, franchise agreements, development agreements, and assists clients in drafting and negotiating agreements for various franchise-related transactions. Setareh regularly assists franchisors with exemption-based franchising; training franchisor executives and employees with respect to compliance with franchise sales and regulations; and managing Franchisee relationships and disputes.
Before joining Plave Koch, Setareh was an attorney in the Washington D.C. office of a large national law firm. She advised clients in a range of regulated industries with a variety of federal and state licensure, registration, and compliance issues, ranging from financial services, charitable solicitations, international trade, and political and legislative activities.
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- Honors: cum laude
- George Mason University
- Honors: cum laude
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- American Bar Association, Forum on Franchising and Section on Law Practice Management
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar Association
- International Franchise Association
- Co-Chair Women’s Franchise Network, Washington D.C. Chapter