12005 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20191
- Advertising & Trade Regulation
Leslie focuses on advising her clients (whether start-up, middle-market, or mature) on franchise and distribution law, including structuring the relationship and regulatory compliance. Her practice emphasizes both domestic and international franchises and licensing, as well as area development, area representative and sub-franchise arrangements. Leslie also assists with mergers and acquisitions of franchise companies, franchisor-franchisee relationship issues (including complex negotiations with franchisees) and exemption-based franchising. She regularly trains franchisor executives with respect to best practices for compliance with franchise sales and relationship laws.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Elizabethtown College
- District of Columbia
- Who’s Who Legal – Franchise 2019
- Best Lawyers – 2016 Franchise Lawyer of the Year, Washington D.C.
- Chambers USA
- Franchise Times Legal Eagles