12005 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20191
- Business & Finance Transactions
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
In her time at Plave Koch, Amanda works both on transactional and litigation matters. Amanda helps walk clients through the franchise process, and maintain the franchise relationship once established. She helps prepare franchise, transfer, and renewal agreements, as well as franchise disclosure documents. She coordinates annual franchise registration filings and renewals for the firm's clients, alongside her co-workers. Further, Amanda helps conduct franchise system due diligence analysis for acquiring entities in merger and acquisition transactions.
Aside from her transactional work, Amanda also reviews pleadings, affidavits, and pre- and post-trial motions in the context of franchisee-franchisor disputes.
Amanda loves to travel and experience new cultures (and most importantly, new food!).
- George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, Virginia
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Member, Moot Court
- Honors: Member, Trial Advocacy;
- Honors: Octofinalist,Thurgood Marshall Moot Court Competition, 2021
- Honors: Research Editor, George Mason International Law Journal
- Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
- Honors: Highest Distinction Summa Cum Laude
- Major: Political Science and Global International Studies
- District of Columbia, 2022
- American Bar Association